I have been talking to you about how ill I was. I have shared excerpts from my soon to be published book. You have seen a picture of the me now – 12 years out from the beginning of my illness. For you to understand how far I have come even though I am far from over this illness, I have decided to post this picture. The picture was taken in February 2002 on the day I arrived at the Environmental Health Center in Dallas. I was taking nebulized Amphotericin-B through my sinuses for a continuing fungal infection and possible osteomyelitis. I knew I had lost weight and until later when I looked at this picture didn’t realize how skinny I was and how sick I truly looked. I had been sick at this point for about 2 1/2 years.
Me in the beginning
This entry was posted in Allergies and Sensitivities, Environmental Illness, Mold, Mold Exposure, Mycotoxins, Sick Buildings and tagged acute allergies, Amphotericin-B, Environmental Health Center-Dallas, environmental illness, fungal infections, mold book, multiple chemical sensitivity, mycotoxins, osteomyelitis, sick building, survivor. Bookmark the permalink.