WOW! I have been given this award by two fellow bloggers. I am humbled to have received it twice in the past week. This is my third award. Before I get to the rules I would like to thank Connective Tissue Disorders and The Allergista for giving me this award.
VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD RULES:
- Thank the person/persons who gave you this award and include a link to their blog.
- Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Tell the person/persons who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
7 Things about me (I hope I am not repeating myself here.)
- I can’t sit and watch a movie unless I have some kind of hand sewing or crocheting in my hands (usually my embroidery towels)
- I never learned to skate.
- I love to sip a good cup of strong hot green tea and despise coffee (even the smell of it).
- When I have a reaction, my right hand turns cold but not my left.
- I don’t like rollercoasters.
- I love to bake even if it is just to give it away.
- I can’t whistle no matter how hard I have tried or how many have tried to teach me.
My 15 Nominees (In the past few weeks I have discovered several new blogs that I am enjoying and learning from. I have mentioned a couple of blogs that I have been following a little longer but who I don’t believe I have mentioned before. I found it difficult to do 15 nominees because I follow so many.)
- Hold the Sulfites – I discovered this blogger after posting about sulfites on my blog.
- Rarasaur – I love the writings on this blog.
- Bored Sick – The story of a young woman dealing with dysautonomia .
- Adventures of an Allergic Foodie – I just found this blog and am excited to read more.
- August McLaughlin – I recently discovered this blog about writing. August hosted the recent Beauty of a Woman Blogfest that I participated in.
- Oh What a Pain in the… – This blog talks about living and coping with chronic pain.
- Sprue Story – humorous look at living with celiac disease.
- West Coast Posse – She talks about her struggles with infertility and there is a link to her blog Gluten Nazi Mom Blog where she talks about going gluten-free.
- The Other Courtney – A sleepwalker who also talks about her allergies.
- Amaryllisturman – She writes on her experiences with products and trips to various eateries. While I have food allergies, I love reading about her food adventures.
- Quirkywritingcorner – Writes about various things but is also dealing with chronic pain.
- Relfections of Grace Home – Wonderful Christian writing.
- Ranting Chef – Another blog that I love to read even if I am not able to duplicate many of his wonderful recipes due to my allergies.
- Connective Tissue Disorders – Discusses Marfan (a connective tissue disorder that I was not aware of before following her blog)
- Laura Jean Treat – May daughter’s new blog. Her goal when she isn’t too busy with school and studies is to begin a photo blog of our family.