I honored to have been chosen to receive the “WordPress Family Award” from a wonderful blogger friend, Katie at Connective Tissue Disorders. I had never heard of this award until yesterday. To me this award signifies the bond that bloggers have through their words and actions. We become more than just a member of a blogging community but members of a blogging family. I am new to following Katie’s blog but admire the courage she has for the illnesses and challenges she faces. Katie, I plan on taking some time and visiting the blogs you have mentioned in your award.
The rules for this award are simple. They are: 1) Display the award logo on your blog; 2) Link back to the person who nominated you; 3) Nominate 10 others you see as having an impact on your WordPress experience and family; 4) Let your 10 Family members know you have awarded them; and 5) That is it. Just please pick 10 people who have taken you as a friend, and spread the love.
- Miche – http://the-labyrinth.com/
- Sonda – http://sondasmcschatter.wordpress.com/
- Rachel – http://doilooksick.wordpress.com/
- Amaryllis – http://amaryllisturman.wordpress.com/about/
- Ellen – http://ellenmgregg.com/writings/
- Lindsay – http://dysautonomiac.com/
- Jen – http://jenowenby.wordpress.com/
- Angela – http://angchronicles.wordpress.com/
- Christine – http://boredsick.wordpress.com/
- mcsgal – http://sensitivetochemicals.com/
There are so many more that I could include but I am limited by the rules to 10. Please check out the blogs above.