Well I am back to square one with my tooth. The oral surgeon that I had an appointment with later this month has decided after reviewing my history, allergies, and sensitivities that I would be better off somewhere else. I am now being referred to an oral surgeon’s office an hour from me in the other direction from the first one who refused me. It is a satellite office of the University of California San Francisco. He thinks it is a better setting for me and they will be more equipped to work with me. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? They won’t do anything any different. He is just covering his behind. The office person said I can understand your frustration. I told her she had no idea my frustration and I hung up. Tomorrow I will call the other office and see what is going on.
What infuriates me even more is that I moved my LDA treatment back a month to get this tooth done. I may or may not be able to get my old appointment time back. If not, then I have to keep my August appointment because I cannot go longer than six months without my treatment. This means that I won’t be able to get my tooth pulled until at least late September. Keep a good thought for me as I try to sort this all out.