Yesterday I spoke with my book coordinator and she had all the pictures and everything. I was told that it would be sent to the evaluation team and she would let me know next week if anything needed to be done before the next step.
Today when I arrived back home, I checked our voicemail. There was a message from my coordinator and was told it had already received the go ahead and that I should call. I phoned her back and she was ready to discuss the next stage. Sadly, I had to tell her that I wasn’t feeling well and would have to postpone it until Monday morning.
After my Monday morning conversation with her, I will have a better idea of what the process is and what happens next.