I should have already had my post done for 9/11 but I haven’t done it and the day is almost gone. My brain is fried from all that I am attempting to get done. Here is last year’s post.
This is also Invisible Illness Week. Have I written a new post? No I haven’t done that either. I wrote two posts last year. They can be found here and here.
I apologize for being so neglectful in these two very important items. So what has kept me so occupied?
- I have been working on my guest blogs posts and sample questions for the book blog tour
- I have been working on getting a seller’s permit and a business license so that I can offer my books on my website and sell them at my book launch party
- I have been contacting companies to get free samples of some products I use for the book launch party gift baskets
- I have been setting up the rafflecopter giveaway to run in conjunction with the blog tour
- I have just set up a goodreads giveaway to start running the end of next week through most of October (more later)
- I am working on getting links up on my website to buy the books from both Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and autographed copies from me
- I am getting ready to set up pay pal for the website
- I am constructing a very important blog post that I will be sharing soon – depending on my energy level it may get done tomorrow or not until Friday
- I am trying to figure out what food/drink to serve at the book launch party
- I need to clean up my office (or at least what you can see from the video webcam on my computer for tomorrow’s re-do of the Slushheap interview that didn’t get recorded
- Today I got a crash course in doing a video book trailer (more on that later as well)
- And I am still fighting the tail end of a sinus infection and dealing with a nasty cough that doesn’t seem to want to go away
My interview isn’t being recorded until the afternoon tomorrow so I hope to accomplish a few straggling things on my list tomorrow morning. Because I am not sure if the interview will be able to be viewed live, I will post a link as soon as I have it here.
Okay, I am done here for the night. Going to take my notes into the living room and right my last guest blog post while I wait patiently for the finale episode of Master Chef. While I can’t eat a lot of what they are cooking, I do love watching people cook.
OH– EXCUSES– EXCUSES– EXCUSES!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!! 🙂 hee hee MY gosh girl— ya wore me out– just reading it— think I’ll have to go snort some oxygen just from reading all you did today & are doing!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m sooo excited for you & this is a great accomplishment— stay healthy— you have a lot on your plate– & you need to be able to enjoy it also!!!!! Take care — take your nutrition– get rest– don’t over do now- sis!!! We all love ya & are cheering for you & are supporting ya!! You go girl— just not in high gear!!! 🙂 hee hee
I am going to try and slow it down this weekend.
I echo that! YOU are more important than punch and cookies!!!!!!!!!! ❤
I am tired just reading your list. ): Great things are happening.
If you need any help making a trailer for your book, I’m a professional editor for commercials and I’d love to help. 🙂
Rachel – thank you for the offer. Email me and maybe we can chat.