Mold Forces Legislators out of Council House

Recently my husband was given a copy of the Cherokee Phoenix’s September 2013 issue.  He was reading and suddenly saw an article titled, “Mold Forces Legislators Out Of A Council House”.  I immediately read it and then found it online so that I could download the September Issue.  The article is on page 6 of the newspaper.

What caught my eye and I have been saying for ever and ever are the following sentences:

“Although the mold levels were not

exceedingly high for most rooms, each

individual reacts differently to mold. Some

may have no symptoms while others may have

headaches. The Cherokee Nation’s top priority

is the health and safety of our employees.”

There was a number to contact the writer of the story which I am doing this weekend.

 

 

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s