We are nearing the end of the Book Blog Tour. I have two tour stops this week so this will give you all extra time to make sure you visit all the previous stops of the book tour and enter to win a signed copy through rafflecopter.
Book Blog Tour Day 10 is being hosted by Amanda of celiac and allergy adventures. I have been following Amanda for almost as long as my blog as been in existence. Not only does Amanda suffer from celiac disease, she also suffers from asthma, food allergies and eczema. I have learned a lot about her journey through following her blog and am glad that we connected in the blogosphere.
Some of the things I have learned from Amanda through her blog and through the About Me section of her blog are that we are similar in some ways:
- We both have had anaphylactic reactions to food but I have not gone into respiratory arrest as Amanda has done.
- Like Amanda, I refuse to let these conditions be all that I am and totally dominate my life.
- I, too, want my blog to serve as useful information and a way to share my experiences.
- I love coconut. Amanda loves mounds bars. I bet she would love the chocolate almond joy bars I am baking on Friday for my Book Launch Party this upcoming Saturday.
- We both like to shop online. Face it is easier for me and keeps me out of the way of all those nasty chemicals.
Unlike Amanda I do not like:
- Used bookstores – too much dust and mold for me.
- I am not a fan anymore of grilled cheese sandwiches for two reasons (My only cheese options are mozzarella or provolone and breads have yeast which I have a severe allergies.)
- I do not like horror stories or anything morbid.
Please stop and visit Amanda on Day 10 of my book blog tour. You may find that you have things in common with her as well even if you don’t suffer from allergies or celiac disease and choose to follow on her journey as well.
Don’t forget there is a Rafflecopter giveaway throughout this book tour where three signed copies of Allergic to Life will be given away.
My Goodreads giveaway of three additional signed copies ends on Saturday, October 19th. If you haven’t entered there, it gives you more chances at winning.