I have had many new followers in the past week thanks to the I Am A Writer’s $300 Holiday Cash Giveaway that I am participating in. Following my blog is my entrance requirement to the giveaway. I would like to say “thank you” to all my new followers. I hope you will continue to follow along and learn more of my journey with mold-induced illness and multiple chemical sensitivities through my blog posts and my book.
Thank you also, to my loyal followers and especially to those who take the time to not only read my posts but comment and re-blog them.
Posted in Allergic to Life: My Battle for Survival, Allergies and Sensitivities, Chronic Illness and Treatment, Environmental Illness, Mold, Mold Exposure, Multiple Chemical Sensitivity, Toxic Free Living, Uncategorized
Tagged $300 Holiday Cash Giveaway, allergic to life, followers, I Am A Reader, thank you
I know that I have said this many times over in posts, but I truly mean it. There have been so many new followers in the last three months that I need to take a minute to say “THANK YOU”.
It means a great deal that I have so many followers who want to hear what I have to say. I cannot stress it enough how important all my followers are to me. To my newest members I say, “Welcome”. Thank you for stopping by, liking what I have to say, and choosing to follow along. To my followers who have been with me for such a long time, many from the first few days/weeks of its existence I say, “Thank you for being my support all these months.”
This blog started out as a way of promoting my then upcoming book, Allergic to Life. But it has turned in to so much more and I have met and fostered some amazing relationships through it all.
Posted in Allergic to Life: My Battle for Survival, Courage and Hope, Allergies and Sensitivities
Tagged acute allergies, allergic to life, chronic illness, environmental illness, followers and support, food allergies, invisible illnesses, multiple chemical sensitivity, thank you
Once again, I would like to say thank you to all of you. My follower numbers have been steadily growing. This tells me that there are many who want to hear what I have to say about allergies and chemical sensitivities. It tells me that there are many who are suffering with chronic illness or know someone who is. It also tells me that there are many who are not sick but want to know more about living a less toxic lifestyle.
Today I say thank you to all my new followers who have signed on in the last month or two. I appreciate you wanting to learn more of my story and how I have changed my lifestyle. Please feel free to comment whenever you have a question or want to share something on a post topic.
I cannot forget all my loyal followers, many of whom have been with me since the beginning of this blog nearly two years ago. Thank you for all your support and your comments and re-blogs of my posts.
Have a wonderful day. I look forward to interacting with all of you. Don’t forget, you can also contact me via the contact button at the top of this blog and leave me an email message.
Posted in Allergic to Life: My Battle for Survival, Courage and Hope, Allergies and Sensitivities, Chronic Illness and Treatment, Depression, Environmental Illness, Food, Food Allergies, Holistic Treatments, Mold, Multiple Chemical Sensitivity, Reactions
Tagged acute allergies, allergic to life, blog followers, chemical sensitivities, Less toxic living, multiple chemical sensitivity, thank you
As I work on cleaning my house today, preparing some upcoming blog posts, and working on marketing of Allergic to Life, I would like to take a moment to thank all my new followers for signing up to learn more about my journey, chemical sensitivity, food allergies, mold, and chronic illnesses.
For my loyal followers, I would like to say I appreciate all your support this past year and a half. You have been kind, left wonderful and informative comments, and welcomed all the new followers with your insights and compassion.
Posted in Allergic to Life: My Battle for Survival, Courage and Hope, Allergies and Sensitivities, Chronic Illness and Treatment, Depression, Food, Mold
Tagged allergic to life, chemical sensitivity, chronic illness, food allergies, mold expoure, thank you
Last week I received an additional award. This award came from doilooksick. I love the logo for this award. After all who doesn’t like fireworks?
This is an award for good readership – in other words, a THANK YOU to your loyal readers! While I am grateful for each and every person who chances upon this blog, there a few that I would like to mention in this award.
Rule 1: Display the pretty firework picture. (check!)
Rule 2: A great reader is someone who… leaves insightful comments, shares your work with others, and truly has an IMPACT on the blogs they read!
Rule 3: Nominate 14 readers who fit your description! And here they are! I am turning into quite the rule breaker lately because I am going to break or bend the rules slightly here. I have a few followers who have left wonderful comments and supported others who have commented on my blog. These particular followers are not bloggers but have been faithful followers and readers of this blog since the beginning. Because this is a “Readership Award”, in my nominations you will find both bloggers and non-bloggers alike. To all my followers here and those not mentioned, thank you for following along with me on this journey and for your support. I hope that I am all caught up on my award acceptances.
- Patricia Lush (Patricia has been a follower since the very beginning of this blog. She is a fellow mold survivor that I met through another support group quite some time ago. Not only does Patricia comment on my posts, she offers support and shares her story with others who are asking for help and support.)
- Melissa (Melissa is a new follower. I am including Melissa because she is where I was in the beginning – searching for help and answers. I am happy that she has found my blog and hope she continues to comment and share her story.
- http://sondasmcschatter.wordpress.com/ (Since following my blog, Sonda has not only supported and encouraged me, she has shared many of my posts with her fellow MCS sisters via her blog.)
- http://quirkywritingcorner.wordpress.com/ (Has been a follower of this blog for some time and comments often.)
- http://doilooksick.wordpress.com/ (Rachel has been a very active follower of my site and has been a great support here.)
- http://sensitivetochemicals.com/ (MCS Gal has been a wonderful supporter and offers good comments for myself and my followers.)
- http://ellenmgregg.com/blog/ (Ellen is well versed in energy and has offered great insights to my posts.)
- http://boredsick.wordpress.com/ (Christine is a regular follower who frequently comments. I know Christine is going through a health crisis and may not be able to fully accept this and I wish her the best.)
- http://jenniesherwin.com/ (I first met Jennie during my nearly year-long stay in Dallas. Jennie is very intuitive and offers wonderful words of comments and advice.)
- Loretta (Loretta is someone I have known for many years and knows of my struggles first hand. You will read about her in my book. I am happy that Loretta continues to follow me and comment.)
- http://the-labyrinth.com/ (Miche is also a fellow mold survivor and chemical sensitivity sufferer. She recently interviewed me about my book and my life struggles. I hope to be able to share the interview soon. Miche shares her struggles and what she finds has helped her with my readers.)
- Roxie (Roxie is a high school classmate who recently reconnected with me and follows this blog religiously. Despite our having not seen each other in years, she immediately embraced me and my new differences. She is very supportive of me and this blog.
- Princessandthepea1 (Has been a follower for over half the lifetime of this blog. Princess is a frequent commenter and has offered support to me.)
- http://theallergista.com/ (The Allergista’s list of allergies and sensitivities looks as long as my own. I appreciate her comments on this blog.)
Posted in Allergic to Life: My Battle for Survival, Courage and Hope, Allergies, Allergies and Sensitivities, Chronic Illness and Treatment, Environmental Illness, Food, Food Allergies, Gluten Free, Mind and Body, Mold, Mold Diet
Tagged allergic to life my battle, allergies, chemical sensitivity, chronic illness, energy, environmental illness, food allergies, mold exposure, mold survivor, Readership Award, thank you