It’s My Blogiversery! Let’s Celebrate!
Where has the time gone? I wrote my first blog post on April 25, 2012. Here we are two years later and so much as happened. I finally published my book, “Allergic to Life: My Battle for Survival, Courage, and Hope” (How amazing is that?), had a book launch party, and did a meet the author at a health food store. My list of followers continues to grow and I have met so many amazing authors, bloggers, and others who suffer from environmental or other chronic illness. I have joined a writing group, PnP Authors, and became Membership Director for Rave Reviews Book Club.
During the past two years I have made myself known on the social media scene despite my fears by:
- had website designed (kathryntreat.com)
- started an author page on Facebook
- joined LinkedIn
- set up boards on Pinterest
- started tweeting a Twitter
- started a second blog, Be My Guest, for authors (There will be a special gift for those that sign up to follow my new blog. The names of new followers will go into a hat and my husband will draw a winner).
- and yes even got myself on Tumblr
I have also had a wonderful book blog tour where I was hosted on 12 blogs over a period of a month.
In honor of my Blogiversery, I am having a giveaway. The winners will be determined through a Rafflecopter Giveaway. The giveaway starts now and will run through the 25th of May. There will be chances to enter more than once. To find out what and how many gifts (yes there is more than one since “it is my second blogiversary”) are available. I know my blogiversery doesn’t officially happen until next week but why wait to start the fun!